I have done my Colonoscopy, have you done yours? Many of my patient’s often wonder “is this procedure really painless? Do the doctor’s really understand what they are putting their patient’s through for these exams?” These images are actual images...
- Coping with Heartburn & Reflux
- The Low Fodmap Diet
- Abdominal Ultrasounds
- Physicians, Let Us Practice What We Preach
- Medicine, Storytelling and Art of Listening: Listener Physicians in Need
- Learning More: Ebola
- One Percent Human, Ninety Nine Percent Alien!
- Six Simple Reasons Why I Feel Healthcare is Getting Better
- 7 Easy Digestive Tips to Follow this 4th of July…
- Hepatitis C Virus 25th Anniversary
- A Father’s Legacy, A Son’s Salute
- My Veterans Administration Medical Center, Place of Admiration and Memories