Something that I'm passionate about as a physician, is Colon Cancer Awareness, Prevention, and Treatment. "The National Cancer Institute estimates that more than 1.1 million Americans with a history of colorectal cancer were alive in January 2007. " Statistics courtesy of Cancer.org Last year,...
- Coping with Heartburn & Reflux
- The Low Fodmap Diet
- Abdominal Ultrasounds
- Physicians, Let Us Practice What We Preach
- Medicine, Storytelling and Art of Listening: Listener Physicians in Need
- Learning More: Ebola
- One Percent Human, Ninety Nine Percent Alien!
- Six Simple Reasons Why I Feel Healthcare is Getting Better
- 7 Easy Digestive Tips to Follow this 4th of July…
- Hepatitis C Virus 25th Anniversary
- A Father’s Legacy, A Son’s Salute
- My Veterans Administration Medical Center, Place of Admiration and Memories